2015 Self-Care Retreat
Coming September 18-20, 2015, I will be hosting a weekend retreat experience for stressed, overworked women who need a chance to re-calibrate their lives and take the time for their own self-care. Hosted at the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia, this will be a weekend to remember!
Registration will officially open in April, as we are still working with sponsors to make sure this weekend is as affordable as possible. But I wanted to tell you a little about what we have in store now to get you ready:
- Fabulous Friday reception to mingle and sip bubbly with like-minded women ready to unwind
- FREE 30-minute life coaching sessions all weekend to help you move forward with your goals in confidence
- Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner sessions with empowerment coaches and family life educators
- Opportunities to shop in a thriving, waterfront setting, only a few miles from the nation’s capital (with free transportation to local shops)
- Ridiculously low hotel rates for an amazingly posh suite
- Cupcakes and champagne pajama party
- A self-care gift bag with items to help you unwind, relax, refresh….
- And more!
I’m still working with my team to finalize even more fun stuff, but even with what we’ve got so far…I’m excited and I hope you are too!
Sign up for the mailing list to get updates on registration, speakers and hotel.
2014 Young Mom Summit
Self-Publishing Webinar – Self-Publishing Made Simple (Download HERE)
Blogging Webinar – Using Your Blog To Support Your Family (Download HERE)