Self-Publishing Webinar – Self-Publishing Made Simple (Download HERE)
Are you an aspiring writer who longs to have a book published but doesn’t know where to start? Join me in my one-hour “self-publishing made simple course” to get the answers to the questions you didn’t even know you had.
In this webinar you will learn all the things a successful self-publishing author needs to know:
- What is the best platform for publishing your book and gives you the opportunity to make the most profit?
- How do you get your book into the hands of paying customers?
- How do you actually find the time to sit down and write the book?
- Once the book is published, what do you do next?
- How do you find affordable book designers and editors to make sure your finished product is an polished as possible?
- How do you get your book onto the shelves of major retailers?
- Is it better for self-publishing authors to write ebooks or physical books? Which one has the potential for more success?
Blogging Webinar - Using Your Blog To Support Your Family (Download HERE)
A 1-hour blogging intensive on the nuts and bolts of getting your blog to the next level—earning money and influence!
What people are saying:
You really broke down the how-to’s thoroughly and made starting a blog seem less overwhelming. I purchased my domain 5 months ago, and got stuck. Your webinar is exactly what I needed to get things moving!
1) 10 Must-Haves For A Money-Making Blog
2) 7 Tricks For Creating Compelling Content Fast (That Keeps People Coming Back!)
3) Determining Your Worth – How Much To Charge For Ads, Events And Consulting
4) “You Made How Much From Blogging?” 8 Ways To Earn An Income From Your Blog
This webinar is perfect for you if:
- You already have a blog but you’re stuck on where you want it to go.
- You blog for fun but want to transition to a blog that helps pay a few bills.
- You’re a budding professional who wants to use their blog as a springboard to becoming an authority in your field.
Download the recording HERE and get access to me as your “Fairy Blogmother”!