If you caught my last webinar (watch it here), you’ll know that I make almost all of my money online. For the past two years, I’ve been a blogging, tweeting, Facebooking, writing machine and as a result, I’ve made close to $100,000.
I need to digest that for a second. $100,000? On my own? That’s incredible and I don’t think I could believe it myself if I didn’t see the checks as they were coming in.
The most amazing part of all is that I’m not even one of the top bloggers on the web. YML is a decent-sized blog but it definitely doesn’t get millions of pageviews every month (although that would be nice!). So even without the name recognition of a Dooce or a Pioneer Woman, I still manage to pay my mortgage, my car note, my grocery bill every month with a couple bucks left to spare.
So it’s your turn. I want to take everything I’ve learned and pour it into you. Plus, you’ll be able to skip some of those rookie mistakes I made and get on a path to success faster!
Here’s the details:
Blog Write Now Blogging Workshop
When: January 31, 2013 at 9 p.m. EST
Where: Through AnyMeeting. Upon signing up you will give your email address and will receive a link to participate in the meeting.
What: A one-hour blogging intensive designed to give you a roadmap to blogging success!
In it, we’ll cover:
- You already have a blog but you’re stuck on where you want it to go.
- You blog for fun but want to transition to a blog that helps pay a few bills.
- You’re a budding professional who wants to use their blog as a springboard to becoming an authority in your field.
- You love writing and want to get more serious about it.
Skip the webinar if:
- Blogging is more of a hobby and you don’t see yourself devoting significant time on it.
- You’re scared of rejection or don’t have patience to work your plan.
Register here! There’s only 23 spots left!